- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Presidential Scholarship
- Seton Hall Law Review, Senior Editor
- Seton Hall Law Review, Associate Editor
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2012
- New Jersey
Tim McHale is an associate in the firm’s securities group.
Prior to joining Bressler, Tim served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Sallyanne Floria, A.J.S.C., at the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex Vicinage.
Tim earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law and his B.A. from Hamilton College. While in law school, Tim worked as a research assistant for Professor Tara Ragone, Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy. Tim also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Donald A. Kessler in the Chancery Division at the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex Vicinage.
- March 8, 2019CFPB Report Shows Financial Exploitation of Seniors is Becoming the Crime of the 21st Century
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- December 20, 20182018 Farm Bill Signed Into Law
Cannabis Law Alert… Read more
- November 27, 2018Nik Komyati and Tim McHale Author Article "The STATES Act Will Allow Continuation of America's Financial and Cannabis Industries"
Nikolas Komyati and Timothy McHale author an article on Law.com titled "The STATES Act Will Allow Continuation of America's Financial and Cannabis Industries."… Read more