- Harvard Law School, LL.M, 2014
- Transactional Law Clinic
- Negotiation Law Review
- Leiden University Law School, Advanced LL.M., Public International Law, 2010
- The ICC Trial Competition, best speaker
- Jessup International Law Moot Court, advanced rounds & best memorial award.
- Tbilisi State University Law School, B.A., International Law (J.D. equivalent), 2008
- New York, 2016
- Republic of Georgia, 2013
- New York City Bar Association, Information Technology and Cyber Law Committee (Chair, International Committee)
- Center for Effective Dispute Resolution, Accredited Mediator
Tamar is an associate in the firm’s Securities practice group.Prior to joining Bressler, Tamar worked at a firm focusing her practice on public international law, international investment arbitration and commercial arbitration. She represented companies, states and individuals in investment treaty and international commercial arbitrations conducted under the major international rules and advised clients on public international law matters, including the structuring of investments under bilateral and multilateral investment treaties.
Tamar also serves as an accredited mediator for the Center for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR).
News & Publications
- August 13, 2018Bressler Welcomes Tamar Gongadze to the Firm's Securities Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross welcomes new associate Tamar Gongadze to the firm's Securities Group.… Read more
- February 1, 2019Nik Komyati, Consuelo Mejer and Tamar Gongadze Author Article "Developments in the Cannabis Industry in NY and at the Federal Level"
Nikolas Komyati, Consuelo Mejer and Tamar Gongadze author an article in the New York Law Journal titled "Developments in the Cannabis Industry in NY and at the Feder… Read more
- January 16, 2019Andrew Cuomo Proposes Recreational Marijuana Legalization in New York
Cannabis Law Alert… Read more
- September 28, 2018SEC Settles First of Its Kind Cyber-Security Enforcement Action Charging Violations of Regulation S-ID
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more