- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Scholar in Law Award
- Women's Law Caucus
- Black Law Students Association
- New York City Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- St. John’s University, M.A., 2014
- St. John’s University, B.A., 2013
- Gold Key for Excellence Award, senior with highest GPA in major
- Dean's List
- Commencement Speaker
- President's Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society
- New Jersey, 2018
- New York, 2018
- Ronald H. Brown Law School Preparatory Program, Mentor
Olivia Jones is an associate in the firm’s Securities practice group.
Olivia focuses her practice on securities arbitration matters for Bressler’s financial institutions clients.
Olivia is an alumna of the Ronald H. Brown (RHB) Law School Prep Program and an active mentor for other undergraduate students who are currently involved in the RHB program. While attending law school, Olivia served as a Legal Intern for The Clorox Company, a Legal Consultant for Arch Grants, a non-profit organization, and also served as a Legal Extern for FINRA in their Department of Enforcement office.
An alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer associate program, Olivia joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. Olivia received her B.A. as well as her Master’s Degree from Saint John’s University.
- August 4, 2018Bressler's Women's Initiative Network Prepares Breakfast at St. John's Soup Kitchen
On Saturday, August 4, members of Bressler's Women's Initiative Network volunteered at Saint John's Soup Kitchen in Newark, New Jersey.… Read more
- May 18, 2018Metropolitan Black Bar Association's (MBBA) 34th Anniversary Awards Gala
Bressler attorneys Denver Edwards, Natasha Cooper, Risa Rich, Gerard Belfort, John Kofi Osei-Tutu, and Olivia Lee Jones will attend the MBBA's 34th Annual Anniversar… Read more