- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- American Jurisprudence Awards for the highest grade in Corporate Finance and Pretrial Advocacy
- Teaching Assistant for LLM Contracts
- USC Merit Scholarship Recipient
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013
- Alumni Scholarship Recipient
Nicole Houman is an associate in the firm’s Insurance group and focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Nicole worked as a commercial litigation associate in Los Angeles where she successfully handled breach of contract, corporate governance, and real estate disputes.
Nicole earned her J.D. and Business Certificate from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law and her B.A. in English and Near Eastern Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles. While in law school, Nicole worked as a judicial extern at the U.S. District Court in the Central District of California, and also served as an intern at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in New York City.
News & Publications
- April 5, 2019Bressler, Amery & Ross Wins Appeal of Dismissal of Case on Behalf of Insurance Client in Palm Beach County
Bressler, Amery & Ross won an appeal in Palm Beach County, FL, of the dismissal of a property damage case on behalf of an insurance client.… Read more