Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that twenty firm attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 list, one of the legal profession’s oldest and most-respected peer-review publications.
Additionally, 2 Bressler attorneys were named Best Lawyers® 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas and region: Carole Miller - Birmingham, AL Employment Law – Management and Inge Selden - Birmingham, AL Arbitration. The publication awards this honor to a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area.
The following Bressler, Amery & Ross attorneys were recognized as The Best Lawyers in America 2017:
- Janell Ahnert – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Stephen Brown - Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Carole Miller – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Stuart Roberts – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Bradley B. Rounsaville – Litigation - Securities
- Inge Selden, III – Arbitration; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Litigation – Securities; Securities Regulation
- Sara Soto - Litigation – Securities
- Cynthia J. Borrelli – Insurance Law
- D.J. Camerson – Environmental Law
- Mary Jane Dobbs – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Diana C. Manning – Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Jed L. Marcus – Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Robert Novack – Commercial Litigation
- Paul I. Rosenberg – Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- David P. Schneider – Environmental Law
- Susan Stryker – Insurance Law
- Richard C. Szuch – Commercial Litigation
- Mark M. Tallmadge – Insurance Law
- Jordan Weitberg – Trusts and Estates
- Andrew W. Sidman - Administrative/Regulatory Law
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America are chosen as a result of peer review surveys in which lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional preers based on more than three million detailed evaluations of lawyers in the same and related specialties.