- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Order of Emory Advocates
- Dean’s List 2016 & 2017 Fall Semester
- Semi-Finalist, 2017 Peter James Johnson National Civil Rights Mock Trial Competition
- Dean’s Pro Bono Publico Awar
- University of South Florida, B.S., 2014
Michael DeGori is an associate in the firm’s Insurance group and focuses his practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Michael worked as a law clerk at a firm in Atlanta that specializes in legal malpractice.
Michael earned his J.D. from Emory University School of Law and his B.S. from the University of South Florida. While in law school, Michael served as a volunteer law clerk for Emory Law’s Volunteer Clinic for Veterans. There, he reviewed documents in preparation for appeal, drafted briefs for Federal appellate cases, and appeared for arguments in the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.