- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Dean's List Fall 2008, Fall 2009
- University of Florida, B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
- National Dean's List Recognition
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Michael Shifrin is an associate in the Firm’s Insurance Group and focuses his practice on insurance defense.
Michael has represented clients who range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. He has attended hearings and non-jury trials in every judicial circuit in the State of Florida.
Prior to joining Bressler, Amery & Ross, Michael served as in-house counsel for a hyper growth insurance company headquartered in Miami. There, he resolved in excess of one thousand lawsuits and argued motions for summary judgment for defenses which include EUO no shows, proper payment, and material misrepresentation.
Michael earned his J.D. at Florida International University College of Law, and graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida, earning a B.A.
News & Publications
- September 18, 2017Bressler Welcomes Michael Shifrin to the Firm’s Insurance Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. welcomes new associate Michael Shifrin to the firm’s Insurance Group.… Read more
- April 26, 2018Bressler Attorneys Participate in the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run 2018
Bressler attorneys Alise Johnson Henry, Hope Zellinger, Tanya Lambrechts, Jackie Aleman, Suzanne Valles, Michael Shifrin, and Daniel Ilani participated in the Merced… Read more