- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Honors credit in Litigation Skills
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Award
- University of Florida, B.S., 2010
- Florida, 2015
Lauren Weber is an associate in the firm’s Insurance group and focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Lauren worked as a litigation attorney at a firm representing medical providers in Personal Injury Protection lawsuits. Lauren has served as counsel at depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and court hearings dealing with a wide range of procedural issues. She also has experience training and overseeing new associates.
Lauren earned her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law and her B.S. from the University of Florida. While in law school, Lauren served as an extern with the School Board Attorney's Office of Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
News & Publications
- June 4, 2018Bressler Welcomes Lauren Weber to the Firm's Insurance Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross welcomes new associate Lauren Weber to the firm's Insurance Group. Lauren will be focusing her practice on insurance defense.… Read more