- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Kali is an associate in Firm’s Insurance practice area and focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Kali worked as a commercial litigation associate at a firm in West Palm Beach. There, she represented attorneys, real estate professionals, homeowners associations and hotels in malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation, defamation, consumer protection, trade practices, and discrimination claims in state and federal court, and before the EEOC.
Kali earned her B.S. in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida with a specialization in Litigation and Advocacy, and her J.D. at Florida State University College of Law.
News & Publications
- January 3, 2018Bressler Welcomes Kali Lauren M. Sinclair to the Firm's Insurance Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross welcomes new associate Kali Lauren M. Sinclair to the Firm’s Insurance Group.… Read more