- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Co-President of The Association of Latin American Law Students (2012-2013)
- Articles Editor for the Women's Rights Law Reporter
- New School for Social Research, M.A., 2010
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2006
- Dean's List
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
Jorkeell Echeverria is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group.
Prior to joining Bressler, Jorkeell worked as an associate at a civil litigation firm. There, he represented corporate clients in commercial, insurance defense, products liability, mass tort, and insurance coverage litigation. Jorkeell also worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Hector R. Velazquez, P.J. Ch. at the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Jorkeell earned his J.D. at Rutgers University School of Law where he served as Co-President of The Association of Latin American Law Students. He received his Master of Arts Degree from the New School for Social Research and his B.A. from Rutgers University.
News & Publications
- March 26, 2018Bressler Welcomes Jorkeell Echeverria to the Firm's Litigation Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross welcomes new associate Jorkeell Echeverria to the Firm's Litigation Group.… Read more