- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Distinguished Scholar (Full Tuition Scholarship)
- Associate Editor, Seton Hall Circuit Review
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012
- New Jersey, 2017
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District Court of New Jersey, 2017
Jordan Levine is an associate in the Firm's Corporate practice group. An alumnus of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program, Jordan joined the firm upon receiving his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Jordan centers his practice on complex corporate and business transactions, both domestic and international. He serves clients ranging from start-ups to multi-national entities in mergers and acquisitions, corporate formations, corporate financing, private equity, securities issuances and corporate governance.
While at Seton Hall Law, Jordan worked as a research assistant to Professor Kristin Johnson, assisting in the drafting of articles on securities law topics and preparing materials for the Securities Regulation course. Also during law school, Jordan interned with the General Equity Division, Essex County, in the chambers of the Honorable Thomas M. Moore.
Jordan received his B.A., double majoring in Government and History, from Cornell University.
- February 10, 2018Looking to Defraud Creditors? Talk to Your Foreign Subsidiary!
In a recent Third Circuit opinion, Crystallex Int’l Corp. v. Petróleos de Venez., the court held that the transfer of assets by a foreign subsidiary of a debtor was … Read more