- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Leonard Garth Advocacy Award
- Nathan N. Schildkraut Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy
- Barnard College, Columbia University, B.A.
- New Jersey, 2013
Jaime Herrera is an associate in the firm's Estate Planning and Administration group.
Before joining Bressler, she was an Assistant Deputy Public Defender at the Office of the Public Defender, Appellate Section in Newark, New Jersey.
Prior to working for the Office of the Public Defender, Appellate Section, Jaime was a law clerk for Judge Mitchel E. Ostrer in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
News & Publications
- April 8, 2019Jaime Herrera Joins Bressler, Amery & Ross in the Firm's Estate Planning and Administration Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that Jaime Herrera has joined the firm's Florham Park office as an associate in the Estate Planning and Administr… Read more