- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2014
- Florida State University, B.A. in International Affairs/B.S. in Psychology, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- League of Prosecutors
Gabriela is an associate in the firm's Insurance practice area, with a focus on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Gabriela was an associate at a Florida firm where she focused primarily on personal injury matters. Before that, she was an assistant state attorney for the Miami Dade State Attorney’s Office.
Gabriela received her J.D. in 2014 from the University of Miami School of Law, where she graduated cum laude. She received her B.A. in International Affairs and B.S. in Psychology from Florida State University in 2012.
Gabriela is fluent in both English and Spanish.