Due to our continued growth and commitment to providing clients with the highest quality legal representation, Bressler periodically seeks to hire bright, talented, and experienced individuals to join our team.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA OFFICE
MIAMI, FLORIDA OFFICE
NEW JERSEY OFFICE
NEW YORK OFFICE
February 8, 2018
Bressler, Amery & Ross, a mid-sized law firm with more than 180 lawyers and offices in four states and Washington, DC, is seeking a Securities Paralegal for its New York (Battery Park) office.
The paralegal in this practice group supports attorneys in securities-related arbitration, mediation, and court case matters. Primary tasks include:
- Gathering and analyzing of documents;
- Performing legal research;
- Support compliance with the Securities and Exchange Act;
- Interacting with firm personnel, outside counsel and external vendors;
- Managing substantial caseload;
- Preparing standard form responses;
- Filing pleadings;
- Assisting with arbitration/trial scheduling and preparation;
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases;
- Supporting other projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ securities litigation paralegal current experience in a law firm;
- Commercial litigation experience a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to perform Internet & Lexis research;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or relevant work equivalent;
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks.
Send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran