- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Alabama Law Review, Articles Editor
- Campell Moot Court
- Labor and Employment Moot Court
- Wake Forest University, B.A., 2009
- Alabama, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
Beth Howland is an associate in the Firm’s Labor and Employment practice group.
Prior to joining Bressler, Beth was a research assistant for Professor Heather Elliott at the University of Alabama School of Law. Beth also completed an internship with The Honorable Judge Scott Coogler at the U.S. District Court, N.D. of Alabama. Beth serves on the Junior Board of the Arc of Jefferson County.
Beth earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law and received her B.A. from Wake Forest University. She is an alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer associate program.
- November 16, 2018A Question of Privilege: The Still Unsettled Law Surrounding FINRA's Form U5 Uniform Termination Notice
In furthering its mission to protect investors and market integrity, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) has established various rules and regulation… Read more