- New York Law School, 2008
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2005
- University of Montpellier, France, Master of International Business Law, 2004
- University of Paris - Sorbonne, Maîtrise en droit (J.D. equivalent), 2003
- University of Cologne, Germany, LL.M. Comparative Law, 2001
- New York, 2009
- Eurojuris International
- New York State Bar Association, International and Business Law Sections
- American Bar Association, Section of International Law
- Association des Juristes des Universités de Paris 1 et de Cologne
“My goal is to represent clients, whether domestic or international, with the competence, personal attention and cost-effectiveness that they expect and deserve."
Tobias focuses his practice on corporate and business transactions, both domestic and international.
He represents foreign and domestic companies and individuals in connection with the formation of corporate entities, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate financing transactions. He frequently assists clients regarding intellectual property licensing matters and the negotiation of commercial contracts of various types. He also has extensive experience in real estate, trademark, and immigration matters.
With law degrees from Germany and France, Tobias is fluent in the languages of both countries. He is an active member of and a frequent speaker for Eurojuris International, an international association of lawyers and law firms with a network of over 600 law firms in more than 50 countries.
Tobias is the author of numerous articles and publications, available in multiple languages, that are designed to assist non-U.S. companies and individuals in doing business in or with the U.S.
News & Publications
- June 28, 2017Bressler, Amery & Ross Opens Office in Washington, DC
Washington, DC -- June 28, 2017 -- The law firm of Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. announced today that it has opened an office in Washington, DC.… Read more
- September 13, 2016Tobias F. Ziegler Joins Bressler, Amery & Ross as Principal in Corporate Practice
Brings International Experience, Law Degrees from 3 Countries, Several Languages and Pan-European Clients… Read more
- November 3, 2017Tobias Ziegler to Present at Withum’s 5th Annual Global Summit
Bressler Principal Tobias Ziegler to discuss global trade and international business at Withum’s 5th Annual Global Summit taking place on November 3, 2017 at the Ren… Read more