- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of North Alabama, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- Alabama Supreme Court, 2015
- Alabama State Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Section
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Section
Lacy M. Triplett is an associate in the Securities practice group.
Lacy joined Bressler in 2015 after graduating from the University of Alabama School of Law. While in law school, she served as Chair of the Campbell Moot Court Board and was an Editor for the Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review. Lacy received a B.A. in Journalism and Spanish from the University of North Alabama.
News & Publications
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- April 28, 2016BBA Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night
Bressler was a proud sponsor of the Birmingham Bar Association (“BBA”) Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night on April 28. The event, benefitting the Firehouse S… Read more
- February 24, 2018Bressler Participates in Project Homeless Connect in Birmingham
On Saturday, February 24, 2018, nearly 200 people experiencing homelessness were given the opportunity to access an array of services (legal, housing, medical servic… Read more