- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
- University of Alabama, B.S., summa cum laude, 2004
- Alabama, 2008
- Alabama Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Jaime H. Scivley is a principal with the firm's Insurance and Securities groups. She specializes in the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings throughout the United States.
Jaime is a member of Bressler's Senior Issues: Counseling and Litigation Defense group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
A magna cum laude graduate of Cumberland School of Law, Jaime was a Student Materials Editor for the Cumberland Law Review and a Caruthers Fellow.
Jaime received her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from University of Alabama.
News & Publications
- January 5, 2017Bressler Promotes Four Attorneys to Principal and Two to Counsel
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. announced today the promotions of Ronald J. Campione, Dennis E. Kadian, Jonathan C. Schwartz and Jaime H. Scivley to principal and Brian… Read more
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- February 26, 2014Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. Continues Growth in New Birmingham Office
Bressler represents clients nationally in employment, securities, regulatory & litigation matters NEW YORK, FEBRUARY 26, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is ple… Read more