- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., 2009
- Computer and Technology Law Journal, Managing Notes and Comments Editor
- Fordham University, B.A., Philosophy, 2005
- Psi Sigma Tau
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
Rafael Rosario is an associate in the firm’s Securities Law practice group where he represents broker-dealers and registered representatives facing litigation, arbitration, regulatory proceedings, and internal investigations initiated by FINRA, the SEC, and other regulatory agencies.
Rafael has experience advising individual, small business, and large financial institutional clients in a variety of complex commercial, white-collar criminal, insurance coverage, and employment matters before administrative agencies, and state and federal courts.
He began his legal career with the Law Department of Prudential Financial where he investigated regulatory complaints concerning alleged violations of FINRA and SEC rules, and helped secure a temporary restraining order against former employees accused of misappropriating company trade secrets.
Rafael later practiced as a litigation associate with a large international law firm in New York, and with a large regional law firm in New Jersey. As a litigation associate, he obtained valuable experience, including successfully arguing an amicus brief before the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, defeating motions to dismiss insurance coverage disputes, and handling several immigration, special education, and criminal defense pro bono matters.
Before joining Bressler, Rafael was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Hammer, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of New Jersey.
News & Publications
- December 14, 2015Bressler Welcomes Rafael Rosario to the Securities Practice Group
Bressler is pleased to welcome new associate, Rafael E. Rosario Jr., to the firm’s Securities Practice Group. Rafael previously served as a judicial law clerk to the… Read more
- November 1, 2017Bressler Sponsors SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society New York Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society New York Regional Seminar taking place November 1, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt i… Read more
- February 22, 2017Ethical Issues for In-House Attorneys: A Traditional Perspective and the Emerging Digital Frontier
Bressler attorneys Denver Edwards, Susan George, Risa Rich and Rafael Rosario will be presenting a CLE seminar to Bank of America on February 22, 2017 at their offic… Read more
- September 5, 2017The Scope of Dodd-Frank's Whistleblower Protections Is Hotly Disputed
Section 21F of the Dodd-Frank Act (DFA) directs the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to pay monetary awards to whistleblowers who provide "original informati… Read more
- September 1, 2016FINRA Warns Against the Use of Forum Selection Provisions in Predispute Arbitration Agreements
Securities Law Alert… Read more