- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Order of the Coif
- University of Vermont, B.A., 2010
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York, 2016
Emily Rodriguez joined Bressler, Amery and Ross, P.C as an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Insurance Litigation practice area. Emily focuses on complex litigation in both federal and state courts involving contractual disputes, fraudulent transfer actions, national accounts/loss sensitive insurance programs, insurance coverage litigation, as well as premium and audit disputes.
Emily represents and advises clients on a wide range of issues including retrospective premiums and deductible obligations, fraud based actions and money laundering schemes, the application of loss sensitive program terms, environmental and mass tort claim allocations, alleged bath faith and claims mismanagement on the part of insurance carriers and third party administrators and insurance coverage disputes. Emily is intricately involved in all stages of litigation and is well versed in not only state and federal rules of civil procedure and evidence, but also International litigation under the Hague Convention and Letters Rogatory. In 2018, Emily was named a New Leader of the Bar by the New Jersey Law Journal.
Emily attended Rutgers School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and in the top 10% of her class. While at Rutgers School of Law, Emily was awarded the Justice Pollock Fellowship and also represented Rutgers Law School in Paris, France at the ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition. Emily served as President of the STOP Violence Against Women Association, Vice President of Community Affairs for the Association of Latin American Law Students, Vice Chair of the Domestic Violence Advocacy Program and Technology Editor for the Women’s Rights Law Reporter. Emily is an alumnus of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program.
News & Publications
- May 1, 2019Bressler, Amery & Ross Honored for Pro Bono Work for Partners For Women And Justice
Bressler, Amery & Ross will receive the "Partner in Justice" award on May 1 for its pro bono work on behalf of Partners For Women And Justice, a non-profit organizat… Read more
- April 24, 2018Emily Rodriguez Named a 2018 New Leader of the Bar by NJLJ
Bressler Associate Emily Rodriguez has been Named a 2018 New Leader of the Bar by the New Jersey Law Journal (NJLJ).… Read more
- December 12, 2016Bressler Women's Initiative Network Members Volunteer at the Interfaith Food Pantry of Morristown
During the holiday season, members of the Bressler Women's Initiative Network, Amy Bard, Lisa Gonzalo, Jackie Meyers, Emma Mintz, Jillian Mooney, Karen Murphy, Risa … Read more
- March 18, 2016NY Requires Direct Notification to Additional Insureds of a Policy Exclusion For It to be Effective Against Them
Insurance Law Alert… Read more
- April 9, 2015Appellate Court Affirms Interpretation of "Named Insured"
Insurance Law Alert… Read more
Awards & Honors
- Named a 2018 New Leader of the Bar by New Jersey Law Journal