- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Alabama, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- Supreme Court of Alabama, 2015
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
Laura Pizzitola is an associate in the Securities practice group.
Laura joined Bressler in 2015 after receiving her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law. During her time at Alabama, she participated in the Fribourg, Switzerland study abroad program and a week long program in the Cayman Islands that focused on Corporate Finance. She also served as the Acquisitions Editor of the Journal of Legal Profession and was a member of the Feld, Hyde, Wertheimer, Bryant & Stone Tax Moot Court Team. Laura received a B.S. in Marketing from the University of Alabama.
News & Publications
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- April 28, 2016BBA Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night
Bressler was a proud sponsor of the Birmingham Bar Association (“BBA”) Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night on April 28. The event, benefitting the Firehouse S… Read more
- July 6, 2018Bressler's Alabama Office Participates in Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
Bressler's Alabama office summer law clerks participated in an event at Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game.… Read more