- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Loyola University Maryland, B.A., 2011
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Andrew Mount is an associate in the firm’s Securities Litigation and Real Estate practice groups. An alumnus of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program, Andrew joined the firm upon receiving his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law.
Andrew is a member of Bressler's Senior Issues: Counseling and Litigation Defense group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
While at Villanova Law, Andrew was a member of the Health Law Clinic, where he assisted low-income clients in understanding and asserting their rights within the health care system. Also during law school, Andrew interned with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in the chambers of the Honorable Berle M. Schiller.
Andrew received his B.A. in Political Science from Loyola University Maryland. During college, he interned with the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office.
- April 23, 2018What Is Cryptocurrency And Who Is Going To Regulate It?
Cryptocurrency is a digital, encrypted currency that is not issued by any government or other central authority.… Read more
- April 3, 2018Hold On! Analyzing FINRA's New Rules to Address Senior Financial Exploitation
Two new FINRA rules went into effect on February 5, 2018, targeted to address senior "financial exploitation."… Read more