- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2015
- Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, Senior Managing Editor
- Boston University, B.A., Political Science and Art History, summa cum laude, 2009
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District Court of New Jersey, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2016
Jacqueline Meyers is an associate in the firm’s Securities Litigation practice group. An alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program, Jacqueline joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School.
While at Vanderbilt Law, Jacqueline served as senior managing editor of the Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law. Jacqueline was also a member of Vanderbilt’s Civil Practice Clinic, where she advocated on behalf of students with disabilities in the public school system.
Jacqueline received her B.A. in Political Science and Art History from Boston University. Prior to law school, Jacqueline was a member of Teach for America in Newark, New Jersey.
News & Publications
- December 12, 2016Bressler Women's Initiative Network Members Volunteer at the Interfaith Food Pantry of Morristown
During the holiday season, members of the Bressler Women's Initiative Network, Amy Bard, Lisa Gonzalo, Jackie Meyers, Emma Mintz, Jillian Mooney, Karen Murphy, Risa … Read more
- December 11, 2017SEC Enforcement Division Reflects on 2017, Turns Focus to 2018
Securities Law Alert… Read more
- July 31, 2017U.S. Supreme Court “Material”: Item 303 Circuit Split
Item 303 of Regulation S-K imposes obligations on companies filing reports mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to disclose certain risk-related … Read more