- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012
- Duke University, B.A., 2009
- Florida, 2012
- Alabama, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
Louis Mendez is an associate in the firm’s Securities practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Louis worked on a wide variety of litigation matters, including the defense of securities class action lawsuits, a mass tort products liability action against a provider of medical products, and various other commercial disputes.
Louis received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.A. from Duke University. In law school, Louis interned with a law firm in Mexico City and served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, now of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Louis also participated in the Juvenile Justice Clinic, in which he represented juveniles in all stages of delinquency proceedings before the District of Columbia Superior Court.
News & Publications
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- April 28, 2016BBA Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night
Bressler was a proud sponsor of the Birmingham Bar Association (“BBA”) Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night on April 28. The event, benefitting the Firehouse S… Read more
- February 26, 2014Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. Continues Growth in New Birmingham Office
Bressler represents clients nationally in employment, securities, regulatory & litigation matters NEW YORK, FEBRUARY 26, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is ple… Read more
- February 28, 2018SEC Announces Self-Reporting Initiative for Mutual Fund Share Class Disclosures
Securities Law Alert… Read more