- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2013
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2008
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2017
- New York City Bar Association
Consuelo Mejer is an associate in the firm’s Securities Law and Litigation practice groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Consuelo served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael V. Cresitello, Jr., of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex Vicinage, Civil Division. Consuelo graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she participated in the Appellate Litigation Clinic and served as a research assistant for Professor Michael Vandenbergh.
Prior to law school, Consuelo worked at Ralph Lauren in financial and strategic planning. She received her undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University, where she double majored in Spanish and Political Science.
News & Publications
- April 12, 2016Lustgarten Foundation 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
Bressler, Amery & Ross and its Women’s Initiative Group were proud sponsors of the Lustgarten Foundation’s 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk. Member… Read more
- October 20, 2014Bressler Welcomes Consuelo Mejer to the Securities Law Practice Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. welcomes new associate, Consuelo Mejer, to the firm’s Securities Law practice group. She joins the firm after clerking for the Honorable… Read more
- February 1, 2019Nik Komyati, Consuelo Mejer and Tamar Gongadze Author Article "Developments in the Cannabis Industry in NY and at the Federal Level"
Nikolas Komyati, Consuelo Mejer and Tamar Gongadze author an article in the New York Law Journal titled "Developments in the Cannabis Industry in NY and at the Feder… Read more
- January 16, 2019Andrew Cuomo Proposes Recreational Marijuana Legalization in New York
Cannabis Law Alert… Read more