- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 2009
- Louisiana State University, E.J. Ourso College of Business, M.B.A., 1998
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 1994
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2009
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
Stephan Louviere is an associate in the firm’s Securities Law practice group. His experience includes representing broker-dealers, insurance companies, registered representatives and insurance agents in state and federal courts, and in arbitrations before FINRA. Mr. Louviere has also represented clients in regulatory proceedings and investigations by FINRA, the SEC and state regulatory authorities.
Prior to graduating cum laude from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Stephan obtained his MBA and served as a registered representative and life insurance agent for notable broker-dealers and insurance companies, including Morgan Stanley and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Stephan's unique first-hand experience serves him well in representing his financial industry clients.