- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- University of Miami, B.B.A. in Finance, 2008
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2015
- American Bar Association
Ross Leonardi is an associate in the firm’s Securities Law practice group, with a focus on representing brokerage firms and registered representatives in customer disputes.
Prior to joining Bressler, he represented clients in securities matters before FINRA, defending claims involving suitability, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud, and has experience representing clients in connection with investigations by state regulatory agencies and receiverships resulting therefrom. He also has experience representing clients in a wide array of complex commercial matters, in both State and Federal Court, including contract disputes, business tort and mass tort litigation.
Ross graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2011 and obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Miami in 2008.
- October 9, 2018The Supreme Court Of Florida To Florida's District Courts Of Appeal – Stop "Nitpicking" Proposals For Settlement!
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- August 19, 2016D.C. Circuit Holds SEC Administrative Law Judges Are Not Officers Under the Appointments Clause of the U.S. Constitution
Securities Law Alert… Read more