- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Allegheny College, B.A., 2001
- New Jersey, 2011
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2012
- Financial Women's Association
- The Pennsylvania Society
D’Anna is an associate in the firm’s Securities Law practice group. Her practice focuses on regulatory defense and securities arbitration.
In 2002, D’Anna started her career in the securities industry with a New York City-based broker-dealer where she worked in various capacities. While at the broker-dealer, D’Anna held Series 7, 55 and 63 securities licenses and worked closely with the brokerage firm's compliance directors, auditors and financial regulators.
D'Anna earned her law degree, cum laude, from New York Law School with a concentration in financial services law and litigation. Before joining Bressler, Amery & Ross, D’Anna was an associate at Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC where her practice focused on securities litigation.
News & Publications
- November 18, 2017Bressler’s Women’s Initiative Network Volunteers at Saint John’s Soup Kitchen
On Saturday, November 18, members of Bressler’s Women’s Initiative Network volunteered at Saint John’s Soup Kitchen in Newark.… Read more
- July 22, 2015Bressler Welcomes D'Anna Harper to the Securities Practice Group
Bressler is pleased to welcome new associate, D’Anna Harper, to the firm’s Securities Practice Group. D’Anna received her J.D., cum laude, from New York Law School w… Read more
- August 1, 2016Six Tips to Stay Connected to Your Professional Network
In a recent Glasshammer.com article, author Zoe Anderson sets forth six practical tips to help busy professionals maintain a strong professional network: 1. Ensure t… Read more
- February 11, 2016Jeopardy? ...Press Your Luck? .... This Is Your Life! Ethical Considerations for In-House Counsel
Introduction In-house counsel face an ever-shifting array of ethical obligations and accompanying pitfalls. This article and accompanying presentation are not intend… Read more