- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Temple University, B.B.A, Law and Business, 2006
- New Jersey, 2009
- New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2009
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Logan Fisher is a principal in the firm’s Securities practice group, passionately and effectively advocating on behalf of broker-dealers, financial advisors, private equity, crowdfunding and other financial services professionals.
Logan’s practice is primarily devoted to representing broker-dealers and registered representatives in securities litigation, including customer-initiated complaints with self-regulatory organizations such as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He has successfully handled numerous arbitrations involving a variety of claims, including fraud, misrepresentation, unsuitability, unauthorized trading and churning. Logan also has experience counseling individual financial advisors regarding Form U4 and U5 disclosures.
In his securities regulatory practice, Logan has represented broker-dealer and registered investment advisor clients in a variety of state and industry investigations, including those related to selling away and alleged violations of the Investment Advisers Act. He has also counseled registered investment advisor clients concerning required disclosures under Form ADV.
Logan also represents individual entrepreneurs and business organizations in connection with the formation of corporate entities, crowdfunding ventures, and litigation before state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York.
A magna cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, Logan served as Executive Editor of the Duquesne Law Review. While in law school, Logan co-authored an article on Election Law that was published in the Harvard Journal on Legislation. He received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Temple University’s Fox School of Business & Management.
News & Publications
- January 5, 2018Bressler Promotes Five Attorneys to Principal and One to Counsel
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. announced today the promotions of Joel M. Everest, Logan S. Fisher, David I. Hantman, Preston Martin and Matthew I. Penfield to principa… Read more
- November 1, 2017Bressler Sponsors SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society New York Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society New York Regional Seminar taking place November 1, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt i… Read more
- September 14, 2017The Second Circuit’s Recent Decertification of Petrobras Investor Class Actions – Bittersweet News for Securities Class Action Defendants?
Securities Law Alert… Read more
- February 11, 2016Jeopardy? ...Press Your Luck? .... This Is Your Life! Ethical Considerations for In-House Counsel
Introduction In-house counsel face an ever-shifting array of ethical obligations and accompanying pitfalls. This article and accompanying presentation are not intend… Read more
- March 15, 2010A Look at the FINRA's Rules Limiting Motions to Dismiss in Arbitration Proceedings
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) operates the largest dispute resolution forum in the securities industry. It oversees the arbitration and media… Read more