- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., 2015
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, B.A., 2009
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York, 2016
As an alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer law clerk program, Katherine Curtis joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Rutgers Law School. She is an associate in the Securities Law practice group.
While at Rutgers, Katherine was a Managing Editor for the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal, in which her note, “A Wiki Weapon Solution: Firearm Regulation for the Management of 3D Printing in the American Household” was published. Also while in law school, Katherine interned at the Northampton County Solicitor’s Office in Easton, PA.
Katherine received her Bachelor’s degree in Music and Psychology from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill.
News & Publications
- April 12, 2016Lustgarten Foundation 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
Bressler, Amery & Ross and its Women’s Initiative Group were proud sponsors of the Lustgarten Foundation’s 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk. Member… Read more
- April 18, 2018Bressler Partners with JPMorgan to Provide Assistance for The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project
As part of The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project (NELP) of the City Bar Justice Center, five Bressler attorneys in partnership with JPMorgan Chase & Co. partic… Read more
- July 10, 2018Are You in Compliance? Municipal Advisor Registration Obligations
Following the 2008 financial crisis, concerns arose surrounding the lack of regulation of the municipal securities market.… Read more
- January 11, 2017FINRA President and CEO Robert W. Cook Speaks on his “Listening Tour” and New Initiatives
Securities Alert… Read more