- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Bucknell University, B.A., 2005
- New Jersey, 2016
- New York, 2016
Patrick Christensen is an associate in the firm's Securities Law practice group.
Patrick joined the firm upon receiving his J.D. from St. John's University School of Law. At St. John's, Patrick participated in the Securities Arbitration Clinic, servicing low-income and elderly clients. Patrick was also an Articles and Notes Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
Prior to and during law school, Patrick worked in Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for Knight Capital Group and JP Morgan Chase. Patrick received his undergraduate degree from Bucknell University where he majored in Political Science, with a minor in History.
News & Publications
- April 12, 2016Lustgarten Foundation 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
Bressler, Amery & Ross and its Women’s Initiative Group were proud sponsors of the Lustgarten Foundation’s 2016 New York City Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk. Member… Read more
- April 5, 2018Long Awaited Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions
Anti-Money Laundering Alert… Read more
- December 8, 2017FINRA on Anti-Money Laundering Program Deficiencies in its First-Time Report on Examination Findings
Securities Law Alert… Read more
- March 7, 2016Penn State/Sandusky: A Reminder About the Importance of Upjohn
Client Alert… Read more