- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Alabama, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- Alabama, 2015
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
Jim is an associate with the firm’s Securities practice group. His practice primarily focuses on the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal courts and in arbitration proceedings throughout the country.
Jim joined Bressler in 2015 and is a member of the Birmingham Bar Association. He received his J.D. and B.S. in Economics from the University of Alabama.
News & Publications
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- July 6, 2018Bressler's Alabama Office Participates in Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
Bressler's Alabama office summer law clerks participated in an event at Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game.… Read more